Thursday, August 2, 2007

August 2, 2007 (and August 1, 2007)

So last night I went golfing (just a 9 hole) for the first time in a month...and it somewhat showed (moose-eared the first hole...ugh...). I need to really work on my lower back muscles too...they were really sore.

Then after golf I worked out my stomach muscles at the all-you-can-eat ribs night at Montana's with my buddy, starting off with some medium wings and potato skins. A word of warning about Montana's potato skins...they aren't potato skins...they're a half a freaking potato with bacon and cheese melted on top! These things were MONSTERS. I know...bad carbs...I know...but sooo good.

So to my workout today:

Bike
3 min lvl 20 > 45
3 min lvl 10 > 100
3 min lvl 1 > 140
4 x 30 sec intervals at lvl 1, hovering around 180 RPM's, with a 1 minute recovery break

Weights
40 @ 310 Leg Press
30 @ 120 Ab Crunch
30 @ 35/hand Bicep Curl
30 @ 70 Straight Arm Pulldown
20 @ 50 Shoulder Shrugs

Not the best workout I've ever done, but I was pretty tired from golfing last night (plus I got hom at like 11:30, to bed at 12ish, then up at 6 for the workout).

At least I got something in right?

D

No comments: